Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.
A child’s first years set the foundation for how they view themselves and the world around them for the rest of their life.
- A sense of safety and security that provides the base on which their personality is built
- Fine and gross motor skills, the importance of physical activity
- Communication skills, expressing themselves, listening to others
- Emotional maturity to weather the ups and downs of being part of a group
- Curiosity about the world around them
- Compassion for others and appreciation of diversity
- Confidence, how to collaborate, how to work independently
- Care of self and environment, cleaning up, keeping things orderly
Rich educational environment to expose the child to a variety of information about the world.
- Grace and courtesy, manners that help us all get along
- English language development, vocabulary, reading and writing
- Exploring the world by using the senses, learning shapes, colors, sounds, textures
- Numbers, counting, the decimal system, adding and subtracting, multiplication
- Continents and oceans of the world, countries, and states of the U.S.
- Plants and animals, magnets, sink and float, the solar system, dinosaurs
- Arts of painting, sculpture, singing, dancing, exposure to classic works
We welcome children who are 2 or 3 years old to enter our Montessori program. Call 240-813-0713 today, or schedule your tour online.
Conveniently located in the Flower Hill Professional Center, close to Shady Grove Metro and Gaithersburg MARC
18243-A Flower Hill Way, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(240) 813-0713 • firstname.lastname@example.org