Part of our mission is to continue to fulfill Dr. Montessori’s vision which includes educating young children in such a way that will create a more gentle, loving, and peaceful world in the future where all life and all cultures are respected and appreciated at all times.
How are we different from other Montessori schools?
Top Hat Montessori is a Montessori School serving Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village and upper Montgomery County communities in Maryland since 2012, providing all day, all year Montessori programs for the children of today’s working families. We have with a strong commitment to traditional Montessori education, our programs and pricing meet the needs of families with children too young for Elementary school, so you can go to work without worry.
- We work with children who have been diagnosed with ADHD and who are gifted and talented in ways which optimize children’s strengths and facilitate Achievement in positive inspiring ways
- Our Curriculum is tailor-made based on each child’s needs
- Staff/Student Ratio of 1/3 for children under 2 years old, 1/6 for children 2-3 years old, and 1/10 for children 3-6 years old – And we provide more teachers than this when needed
- As you walk through our bright and airy classrooms, you can see that Dr. Montessori’s methods and materials work as well today as they did for Dr. Montessori
- Class rooms designed specifically for Montessori education
- Located near Flower Hill Way in a area very quiet, safe neighborhood.
- School monitored by security guards.
- 2 spacious secure play areas
- Accessible to Rt.355/Rt.28/I-270 from Gaitherburg, Rockville, Germantown, North Potomac, and local areas
- We work hard to make the program convenient for working families open 5 days a week from 7:00am until 6:30pm
- We offer Early Bird or Extended Day Program to suit the specific parent needs 5 days a week.
- Parent events and meetings held at the end of the day, during pick-up hours
- Online parents communication with daily reports on meals and snacks, naps, diaper changes, and classroom activities
- No teacher work days or early closings
- A single monthly tuition payment covers all costs, with no surprise charges
- Closed only on holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day), and for weather only when the roads are not safe for travel
We work for you.