|Program Name||Details||Cost Per Month|
|Infants||UNDER 1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm). Prior arrangements can be made for coming before 8:00 am (still picking up by 12:00 noon) for $1490.00 a month.||$1,690|
|Pre-Toddler||1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)||$1,650|
|Toddler||TWO YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)||$1,550|
|Primary||THREE THROUGH SIX YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm||$1,499|
|Kindergarten||THREE THROUGH SIX YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm). Kindergartners get support to have their MCPS lessons online and choose to be back in montessori classroom(Parent or Child’s choice) during MCPS break time||$1,650|
|Part-Time (Option 1) Primary||We offer a part-time option for part-time attendance within the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 noon Monday through Friday. Prior arrangements can be made for coming at 7:00 am (still picking up by 12:00 noon) for $1050 a month.||$1,000|
|Part-Time (Option 2) Primary||Arrangements can also be made where picking your child up by 3:00 pm each day of the month will reduce the cost of full-time tuition by $100 a month. For example, for age three through six, the cost would be $1,499 – $100 = $1,390 of you agree to pick by or before 3:00 pm each day.||1390|
|Early Bird Drop off/After School Pickup||Special arrangements can also be made (via Confirmation at least 24 hours ahead of time only) for you to drop your child off as early as 6:30 am or to pick up as late as 8:30 pm.||Hourly rate determined based on the requirement.|
*Other part-time options may possibly be available upon request, which will be considered on an individual basis, after the children visit the classrooms they would attend. We also offer a 5% sibling ,military personnel and referral discount.
- $50.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $200 Enrollment fee (non-refundable)
- A $500 non-refundable reservation/security deposit is required to reserve a space for each child. This will be used to reserve a space and to pay the last two weeks of the child’s stay at the school if your child stays for at least two months.
- Late Payment: Payment is due by the first of each month. There is a $50.00 per week late fee incurred if payment is not made from the 2nd of the month until paid.
- Late pick-up: There is a $1.00 per minute charge for each minute past the agreed upon pick-up time (12 noon or 6:30 pm).
- Families are responsible for providing lunches, snacks, and milk on a daily basis for their own children.
- Families will need to label each: “am snack,” “pm snack,” and “lunch,” and put their child’s name on each.
- Families are responsible for providing diapers, wipes, crib sheets for their children’s cots, and keeping at least three changes of clothes and socks at school for their children.
- We do not require uniforms, but, to promote safety and independence, families are responsible for bringing their children to school with shoes on each day that adhere with Velcro – i.e., not with shoelaces, zippers, or buckles.
We are closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after, and Christmas Day. https://www.tophatmontessori.com/day-care-calendar