At Top Hat Montessori children’s safety is the utmost priority and OCC, MDOH, AND CDC GUIDELINES are strictly FOLLOWED FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY for children and staff to allow in-person learning during Pandemic times! All of our staff are vaccinated.
A full copy of our complete COVID Policies and Procedures is available to our parents and those enrolling.
- Staff are required to take COVID Test every 2 months and are restricted from traveling until the situation turns normal
- Staff are required to take the temperature every day in the front office and record it by the center director before they enter the classroom
- Security Cameras installed in every classroom and front office and constantly monitored by the center director and the owners to make sure health regulations are followed by the staff
- Parents entry and exit are restricted by security codes to the front office area with strict guidelines followed and monitored
- Our classrooms are over 1000 sq. feet and feature high ceilings, maximum natural sunlight, and feature numerous windows that can open safely and easily for fresh air.
- All of our classrooms have large air purifiers and filters are constantly inspected and changed as required.
- All children have direct access from their classroom to outdoor areas, with nature and fresh air connected to every classroom.
- All Classrooms, toys, and restrooms are sanitized on a daily basis after every session
- Both infant and primary kid playgrounds are cleaned on a regular basis
- Every child has a personal space for their own belongings
- Every classroom has its own sinks for routine hand-washing.
- Easy access to classroom bathrooms, water, supplies, etc.).
- All children have direct access from their classroom to outdoor areas, with nature and fresh air connected to every classroom
- Furniture is all movable and classroom design allows for optimal arrangements
- Two playgrounds for playing according to the age group that can be easily disinfected after use.
- Playground safety is a top priority, and closed-toe shoes are worn by all children and faculty throughout the School, maintaining the highest of safety standards.
THM is committed, as always, to providing a safe AND joyful learning environment. We are confident we will continue to be one of the safest school environments available to children. If you’re a parent interested in touring our school or enrolling your child at Top Hat Montessori, we have limited spaces available. Schedule a private tour Monday-Friday at 10:00 a.m. using our easy online form.