MDOH and CDC Guidelines followed for the Health and Safety
- All Class rooms, toys, and rest rooms are sanitized on a daily basis
- All Classrooms are opened for 15 minutes daily for fresh air
- Both infant and primary kid playgrounds are cleaned on a regular basis
- Parents entry and exit are restricted by security codes to front office area with strict guidelines
- Security Cameras installed and monitored
- Playground safety is a top priority, and closed-toe shoes are worn by all children and faculty throughout the School, maintaining the highest of safety standards.