|Program Name||Details||Cost Per Month|
|Infants||UNDER 1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)||$1,690|
|Infants||1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)||$1,650|
|Toddler||TWO YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)||$1,490|
|Primary||THREE THROUGH SIX YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm||$1,390|
|Part-Time(Option1)||We offer a part-time option for part-time attendance within the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 noon Monday through Friday mornings. Arrangements can be made for coming before 8:00 am (still picking up by 12:00 noon) for an additional cost||$850|
|Part-Time(Option2)||Arrangements can also be made where picking your child up by 3:00 pm each day of the month will reduce the cost of full-time tuition by $100 a month. For example, for age three through six, the cost would be $1,390 – $100 = $1,290 of you agree to pick by or before 3:00 pm each day.||$100 less than Standard Tuition Charge|
|Early Bird Drop off/After School Pickup||Arrangements can also be made (ahead of time only) for you to drop your child up as early as 6:30 am or to pick up as late as 8:30 pm for an additional cost per hour.||$30 an hour|
- $50.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $200 Enrollment fee (non-refundable)
- A $500 non-refundable reservation/security deposit is required to reserve a space for each child. This will be used to reserve a space and to pay the last two weeks of the child’s stay at the school if your child stays for at least two months.
- Late Payment: Payment is due by the first of each month. There is a $50.00 per week late fee incurred if payment is not made from the 2nd of the month until paid.
- Late pick-up: There is a $1.00 per minute charge for each minute past the agreed upon pick-up time (12 noon or 6:30 pm).
- Elective Afternoon Enrichment options: Usually about $110 for 8 weekly sessions.
- Families are responsible for providing lunches, snacks, and milk on a daily basis for their own children.
- Families will need to label each: “am snack,” “pm snack,” and “lunch,” and put their child’s name on each.
- Families are responsible for providing diapers, wipes, crib sheets for their children’s cots, and keeping at least three changes of clothes and socks at school for their children.
- Families are responsible for bringing their children to school with shoes on each day.
We are closed on- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after, and Christmas Day.